Friday 23 May 2008

Monkeying in the Sun


We're here! We're here! Gone nowhere. Just busy enjoying the sunshine!

We're still managing some work. But also some fun.

I'm working away on my new venture. More news to come.

My sewing maching is at the doctors having it's tension looked at, so I've got nothing crafty to report.

Though, we are headed to the Dublin chapter of IPS (Irish Patchwork Society) tomorrow morning. That will be fun.

Afterward it is a family affair as we all head to AnneMarie's. We've been promised endless joy for the kids and sheer brain numbing relaxment for the adults. So what all it takes is a bouncy castle and wine, respectively? Sign us up!!

Before I sign off check out the cutsie skirt below on Cutiepie(standing alongside handsome DH!). Mary Poppins whizzed them up by hand using a pants sleeve and some threaded pink ribbons! If I can ever get 'em off Cutiepie, I'll post an upclose pic of the clever design.
Enjoy your weekend!!



3 comments:

Toni said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend!

I hope your machine comes back healthy and ready to work!

Anna K. said...

The pics are darling! I hope you had a good weekend and that your venture is going well.

The skirt is brilliant! Great idea, Sherry.

kelly said...

have fun in the sun!