Monday 25 May 2009

Time Flies, Let Me Count The Ways

Wow! I'd list all the things that have happened since my last post, but I'm sure most of you have family to feed, jobs to work, or at the least, hair that needs washing.

Instead, I recommend you spend your time watching a Saturday television marathon such as Lifetime for Women (in America) or Living TV (in Ireland).
Predictable, occasionally scandalous and always entertaining. Yes, that's my life.

(Alright, alright, scandalous hasn't been in my repertoire since singlehood, but don't we all like to imagine a little spice in life?)


The Top Ten Reasons I Have Not Blogged:

10. My photos won't display correctly, and grrr! that makes me mad.
9. My harddrive died.
8. My 6 yo can now read sentences.
7. My 6 yo sits, with eager eyes and ears, waiting for her 'go' on the laptop.
6. My 6 yo now journals everything; something about her toting her Spiderman diary in the car and recording license plates makes me think my sarcasm is not appropriate for our wee Magnum PI of the 2000s.
5. Half of my posts would humilate feature my new coworker, DH.
4. The other half of my posts would ramble on feature the magazine.
3. The only quilting I see in progress belongs to other people.
2. My six four two readers have given up on me.

and the No.1 reason I haven't blogged...

1. I forgot my blogger password.



3 comments:

rachel griffith said...

tehehehe.
bless your ♥.

Sew Create It - Jane said...

I haven't given up on you ;o)

Anna K. said...

Oh, dear. Your excuse list is longer than what mine usually is-

1. I forgot.
2. I've got nothin'.
3. 2 boys (one is 6, one is 3 mos.)

But, hey, never be sorry for having a life that takes you away from the computer!