Wednesday 9 July 2008

Random Winner Who's Not Random At All

Using www.random.org, a winner was selected for this jury.

But the winner, Angie, my sister, is the most "un-random" person I know. From a million miles afar, she reads my blog and delurks every once in awhile to leave a comment. Though, she remains a visitor in blogland, in later emails she comments on my posts, my girls, my life in a touching way showing just how much she cares. She is a guardian angel who views our day-to-day life through a cyber window.

So congratulations Angie Angie--my not-so random-sister, but randomly generated winner! (Long ago, the girls misinterpreted her 'Auntie Angie' name to be Angie Angie. So be it.)

Thanks to all who voted!! Our prototype issue unveils in mid August.
Stay tuned!

1 comment:

angie grant said...

WOW!!!! I am soooo honored!
I do truly enjoy watching you, your girls and life adventures through your blog but I anxiously await the opportunity to visit you there in Ireland.
I love you,
Angie Angie