Tuesday 13 May 2008

Sweet Danger

There is a shortened sense of excitement when a friend bestows certain good things onto us.

We are elated in the moment, at the thought of goodness. Rarely, do we think of the aftermath.

Like when you’re invited out for drinks on a worknight.

Or when your friend asks you to be a bridesmaid...in a seagreen colored dress.

Or when your friend sends you this.



A solid five ounces of six full-filled inches of Reese’s cup delight. Oh yummy. When I first saw it, I thought, oh, I should re-gift this to one of my girls.

Then one night six days later. One night in a PMS mood. I thought of Mr. Bunny and the delish joy he might bring.

Who are we kidding? I mean, really, who are we kidding? I knew eventually I’d be working off the aftermath of this sweet treat for a lotta morning walks, so I might as well get the deed done.

In a flash I sought out Mr. Bunny and proceeded to eat the entirety of Mr. Bunny, right down to his toes.

Actually I left his feet alone. Until the next morning.

So what if I ate rabbit feet for breakfast? They were delicious.



2 comments:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

That sounds very very naughty verry sherry! But I would do exactly...or eggactly the same in your position. We are big fans of Reeses peanut butter cups and all our visitors from over the pond know they aren't allowed in without them...of course, I haven't told the relatives that we can by them at our local Woolworths...somehow they taste better knowing they've come all that way!

Anna K. said...

"You're going the right way for a smacked bottom!" ~Shrek

Ha! You don't have to explain yourself to me, cause I know exactly what you're talkin' 'bout! I hope you enjoyed every single chocolatey morsel....Dagnabbit, now I'm having a choco-craving!