Wednesday 12 December 2007

Project MyWay for Christmas


Thanks to a hidden sneaky strep throat, an itchy mysterious rash speckled and spotted me in bright red spots just in time for the festive season to really take form. If that wasn't bad enough, Babydoll has been sick with a violent cough propelling her to vomit every 32 minutes.

But I'm happy to report we are all on the road to recovery.

And since I have finished all my Christmas shopping (yes, I'm boasting) I refuse to enter any retail establishment for no more than milk or bread. I just can't muster the courage to even shop for the girls' holiday attire, so I improvised. And they love their new Christmas skirts. *cough*Yes, they're recycled pants with a bit of my patchwork*cough*. There's enough color in there, we've bound to have a turtleneck or two around to match.

I figure if I can get away with it with they're little, why not? Cause you know no 13 year old girl is going to wear homemade skirts.

And certainly not ones that sport Santa and his reindeer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Cute Skirts..... :-)

Megan Cobb said...

Those are adorable!

Birdydownunder said...

hope you are feeling better. Lucky girls having a mum who can sew. Believe you me being "a kept woman" has its moments over having to work. lol.