Sunday 1 June 2008

Look at This and You Might Ovulate

Hosting a baby shower in Ireland is like embarking upon a new frontier. So new, there's not a single baby shower invitation pack to be found. Not even in the Hallmark stores. I know 'cause I shopped and shopped.

Which is why when Anna Maria posted this beauty, I was all over it. Anna Maria Horner is my lastest greatest find in blogland. A brillant designer whose wonderful ideas colorize her blog. Check her out!
So do you like it?

Has your milk come in?

Isn't it so baby-licious?

Invitations done, I'm that much closer to hosting a June baby shower. In Ireland. It's a world of willing and fun party participants who have yet to experience the cross-your-legs-and-lose-your-safety-pin game and several silly others. As hostess, I' m looking forward to getting back to my roots, embracing the gaa gaa antics and telling grown women to measure using toilet paper squares.

What's your favorite baby shower game?

2 comments:

Casey said...

soo pretty!! I might have to make invitations for my shower this time around

kelly said...

this is so cute! what a great idea!