Wednesday 25 August 2010

Why We Call Her Cutiepie

On Babies:

Mommy, I want a baby. Can you go make one with Daddy?
What?
Can you do it with Daddy, so we can have a baby?
Do what?
I think you have to go lay down with him.
Oh.

Next morning, Cutiepie jumps in bed with us, and asks, "So, did you do it?"


On Food:

Mommy, where did you put my donut? Did you eat it??
It's in the boot with the groceries.
Mom!!! Did you eat it?
No, I promise, it's in with the groceries.
Mom, please don't kid about my food.


Mommy, how many days old was I when we left the hospital?
Four days old.
Mommy, did we leave after lunchtime?


On Music:

Mommy, please can we listen to our CD?
You know the one with Dancing on the Queen and Mommy Mommy?


Any Abba fans out there?


2 comments:

Peggy said...

Oh that's so cute. they are so funny!

Evin said...

Adorable! I laughed out loud about the donut. She's so right, you don't kid about favorite foods.