Tuesday 11 November 2008

Sharp Points



Finally, I have (triangular/square corners) points in my quilting that are sharp. Clearly I can be taught...just takes me awhile. I have to give out props to AnneMarie, cause all that nonsense about the quarter inch foot? Well, let's just say it works. And see? I made this little Christmas cheer last Saturday. Notice all my points? Sharp and none dull? Yes, that would be the quarter inch foot.
For months now, I've been run ragged with you-know-what and I decided I get a little play time.
Things are going well. Unfortunately you'll have to wait just a little bit longer for a full update on IT and everything, but trust me IT will be worth the wait.

Lately it's been catch up time with my girls and my sewing box. (but don't worry, just cause I'm not blogging about IT doesn't mean IT is not in full force. And if you haven't a clue about what I'm blogging, then don't worry all will soon be revealed.


Until then, all smiles, have a nice Tuesday.






4 comments:

rachel griffith said...

yayyy for a 1/4 inch foot.
i swear by mine!!!

can't wait to see...IT.

Erinness said...

Sherry, that is a GREAT photo of you and the girls. And OMG, cutiepie is going love her eyelashes one day. They are amazing! Sadly, mine never look like that w/out a few coats of good ole maybelline... :)

Anne Marie said...

Gotta love that 1/4 inch foot, I don't even think of piecing without it!!!! Perfect points!!! I got off the phone with you dumped the children in the village at the rehersal and charged back home to check out your blog!!!!!

Toni said...

I love your holiday top!

The picture with the girls is just precious!