Wednesday 10 September 2008

Road Trip

Have you missed us?

We've been otherwise occupied in sunny California!! Sun, sun and more sun. The girls are learning to swim and I'm tied to this laptop. All good and time well spent.


And shopping. Have I mentioned shopping? I am not a big fan of shopping. I know, I know, *gasp* But it is a delight to see the art of shopping come alive right before my daughters' eyes. Cutiepie is hooked. Every car ride now prompts her to ask, "Are we going to go shopping, Mommy?"
Babydoll and Cutiepie schlepping their newly purchased goods with my sister Karri and Natalie. Thank you everyone for your well wishes for my sister. As you can see she is up and around and doing well. Now, that's a girl who can shop. Verry little will keep her from the stores.

And the groceries below...yummy delish shopping. Aren' they so pretty?











The girls are better travelers on every trip.

We head home in just a few days, so we're going to enjoy every last sun blessed moment.








5 comments:

Toni said...

I was wondering where you were! California is a long way from home!! Looks you all are having a wonderful time!

Anne Marie said...

I am sooooo envious, I have 5 1/2 weeks until I too am visiting the family in the US. Looking at those veggies and going into Tesco is going to be a huge letdown. Have a safe trip home!!

rachel griffith said...

looks like yall had a grand time.
:D

Anonymous said...

Oh wow- so glad you are having a great time in Cali!

Anna K. said...

Oooh, Shoooopppiiiing! Looks like fun was had by all.